The VISIA® skin analysis system is an advanced, scientific, digital complexion analysis device which uses a sophisticated imaging system that allows our skin specialists to give to our clients the most sophisticated, effective and personalized skin care recommendations.
The VISIA® skin analysis system provides a quantitative analysis and a visual assessment of the skin condition at different levels, providing the ideal framework that our skin specialists use to create a personalized treatment plan that can truly meet the individual needs of each client.
How does the VISIA® skin analysis system work?
The VISIA® Skin Analysis System helps to identify and assess quantitative and visually the problem areas of an individual’s complexion by capturing not only what is visible on the skin, but what lies beneath the surface, giving you an incredible insight into your skin. It truly allows you to learn the future of your skin!
The VISIA® skin analysis, provides multi-dimensional imaging of the skin and analyses detailed information not always visible to the naked eye, on parameters such as: spots, pores, wrinkles, texture, inflammation, porphyrins (bacteria in the pores), UV spots and photo-damage. At the same time, it provides a percentile score for each of these indications based on age and skin type.
Furthermore, the built-in simulator system can accurately predict future skin lesions and conditions based on the existing damage diagnosis during the session.
How does the procedure work?
- The VISIA® skin analysis is performed within a few minutes.
- The skin needs to be clean to obtain accurate imaging information, so if any make up was used it will need to be removed.
- Then, the client’s head is comfortably positioned on the diagnostic indicators of the VISIA® device and several photos of the face are captured from specific angles.
- The results are provided immediately – an analysis with a percentile score and visual images for pigmentation, pores, wrinkles, texture, inflammation, porphyrins and UV photodamage.
- The results are then compared side by side in a combination of views, features or time points, including graphs and numerical data.
- A 3D visualization of the skin surface from different angles is rendered in natural skin tone or grey scale.
- The age process simulation reveals the skin’s ageing process within a 5 years span, based on the existing skin condition. The simulation also reveals the improvement that can be achieved when the program’s personalized suggestions on skincare and therapy are implemented.
- The skin’s condition is diagnosed and thoroughly explained by one of our skin specialists.
- Any questions or/and concerns regarding your skin will be answered in detail and a skin care plan will be designed for your individual skin care needs and goals.
- All photos and records from the session are archived in our database for future assessment and in order to be able to compare before and after treatment results after a period of time.