The Ιnjectable Μesotherapy treatment is a medical injectable procedure administered through numerous micro-injections, containing active ingredients such as vitamins, hyaluronic acid and peptides to treat different skin conditions on the face, neck, décolleté, scalp and other body areas. The mesotherapy solution is injected into the dermis or the adipose layer underneath the skin, depending on the indication for treatment. The solution mixture also varies based on individual needs.
Indications for Injectable Mesotherapy:
- Tired and sallow skin
- Ageing signs
- Loose skin
- Dark Circles and puffy eyes
- Localized stubborn fat in areas like the stomach, thighs, buttocks, hips, legs and arms.
- Diminishing body contour
- Thin, fragile skin
- Stretch marks
- Hair loss
What can be achieved with Injectable Mesotherapy treatment:
- Skin rejuvenation (face, neck, décolleté, body) – Active ingredients used: hyalouronic acid, vitamins (Ε,C,A,B3,B6,B5 etc.), nucleotides (DNA), growth factors, peptides, amino acids etc. These substances trigger the cell regeneration process, as well as the natural collagen and elastin production mechanisms. Additionally, the skin becomes suppler and more moisturized.
- Skin firming – The gradual yet continuous loss of collagen and elastin in adult skin, weakens the elastic fibers resulting in loss of firmness. The combination of active ingredients in the mesotherapy solution such as DMAE, coenzyme Q10, organic silica, polypeptides, vitamins and more, help tighten loose skin and improve skin laxity.
- Fat Release – Active ingredients in the mesotherapy cocktail solution such as phosphatidylcholine, L- carnitine, artichoke extract, taurine, caffeine and many more, are formulated to block internal signals of fat uptake, trigger fat release, increase circulation and burn energy.
When are the results noticeable and how many sessions are required?
The results vary on an individual basis and depend on the treatment required for each condition. Generally, results for facial treatments are noticeable right after the 1st treatment, but a total of 6 to 8 sessions is required for optimum results, depending on the extent of the problem. Body treatments results are noticeable after the 3rd or 4th session.
Overall, the results last considerably, especially if maintenance treatments are observed approximately every 2-3 months and/or if combined with other synergistic treatments and the suggested skincare products for home is used.
Is Injectable Mesotherapy painful and are there any reactions?
The mild discomfort caused during the treatment is eased with the use of an anesthetic cream, therefore the patients usually experience a very mild pinching sensation that lasts for a few seconds.
A very common reaction after treatment is mild bruising, which subsides within a few days. Some other common post-therapy reactions are itching, light erythema and localized mild swelling, that subside within a few hours/days.
What other treatments can Injectible Mesotherapy be combined with?
The most appropriate treatment for Injectible Mesotherapy to be combined with is Hydrafacial. Hydrafacial will give an additional glow to the outer layer of the skin, enhancing results even more.